|AbilityNet is a UK-based charity with a global reach – our vision is a digital world accessible to all.
We’ve been helping older people and disabled people of any age with their technology for 25 years.
A great way to support AbilityNet is to join our network of 300+ volunteers across the UK. Many older people and disabled people experience difficulties with their technology, and can’t find the support they need. Our amazing volunteers provide one-to-one technology support remotely and through home visits.
• Trouble shoot technical issues.
• Offer impartial advice on technology.
• Set up new tech and install hardware and software.
• Show people how to use their tech at home e.g. shop online, send and receive emails and Skype
with family and friends.
• Make adaptations to support a disabled person’s specific technology needs.
Tags: Computers and Technology
11/15 William Road
Tel: 0800 048 7642