Who We Are: UKFCP Third Party Support Centre was established in March 2020 in Edinburgh as part of the fight against COVID-19. We aim to help build a safer community for Chinese, East Asians, & Southeast Asians living in the UK. We are looking for talents who can provide help for our community and are willing to address issues for people in need.
- You will provide important secretarial duties for our meetings, including scheduling, writing of minutes, and liaising with our various departments as well as external parties.
- You are trustworthy, organised, communicative and flexible with time.
- You have a good command of spoken and written English and one of the following languages: Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese), Bahasa Indonesia or Melayu, Japanese, Korean, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Thai, Burmese, Khmer, and Lao.
- You have prior experience in team working and volunteering with disadvantaged groups (preferred).
- Work from home, with an energetic, creative, and caring team.
- A chance to make real and positive changes to disadvantaged communities.
- The opportunity to network with the Chinese, East Asian, & Southeast Asian communities in the UK.
What impact will this have?
- You will learn more about the Chinese, East Asian, and Southeast Asian communities and understand the issues that they face.
- You will assist in the smooth functioning of the organisation.
- You will be able to contribute your views and ideas about how we can help these communities.
Please send us your CV along with a highlight of your relevant experience to email@example.com
Tags: Administration and Office Work, home opportunity, opportunity