Danybryn Care Home in Radyr are looking for volunteers to help deliver day to day essential support to the people that reside in their services.
Help will include:
- Cooking and preparing meals
- Spending extra time sitting with residents
- Laundry and making beds
- Office administration including answering the phone
- Laying and clearing tables and serving food
- Supervised assistance of care staff
If you think you can help, please contact Lisa Gilchrist, Community Engagement Manager at Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org or 07977 934347.
Tags: Companionship and socialising, Older People