|At Working Wardrobe, we believe that everyone should have the chance to feel self-assured, whether it’s in the workplace, during an important interview, or at the start of a new job.
Our vision is centred around a thriving Wales, where career aspirations aren’t restricted by limited access to quality clothing. Our mission is simple yet impactful: to provide free interview attire and professional workwear to individuals across South Wales and beyond.
We’re looking for a volunteer/s to help support our Project Manager with the day-to-day co-ordination of our service for job seekers across South Wales. This will include…
· Helping with the collection, sorting sifting, and storing donated clothing.
· Helping to coordinate and run sort and sift days with local businesses and community groups.
· Attend career fairs with our Project Manager to help promote our service to job seekers and employment services/charities.
· Help coordinate Working Wardrobe pop-up events in the community, where we will present and distribute clothing to job seekers experiencing clothing poverty.
· Possess excellent communication skills.
· Be organised and detail oriented.
· Be a team player.
· Be reliable and punctual.
· Show empathy and compassion.
· Embrace initiative and adaptability.
· Having a driver’s license and access to a vehicle is a big plus, as we regularly collect and sort donations. However, your dedication is what truly matters
Tags: Administration and Office Work, Employment
Moxie People - 22 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9LJ