Ethnic Minority Women in Welsh Healthcare (EMWWH) are seeking a volunteer to support the organisation with promotion of equality and diversity mentoring.
The aims of EMWWH are:
- Promoting BAME women in the Welsh Healthcare
- To connect BME (Black and Minority Ethnic) women in healthcare in Wales and to create a supportive and empowering network that promotes equality and diversity.
- To promote and improve professional development through supporting, networking and educational activities including mentorship, career advice, counselling, leadership, management skills, teaching and research that benefit the Welsh healthcare system and also to facilitate the integration of the BME healthcare women within Welsh healthcare.
- To educate public via regular healthcare lectures
About the voluntary role
The volunteer will have the opportunity to work with a whole range of healthcare workers in Wales.
The volunteer tasks will include:
- Coordinating the project
- Provide admin support
- Sending out regular emails
- Marketing promotional activities
- Updating and using the social media channels (twitter)
- Maintaining the website
Tags: Administration and Office Work, Health and Wellbeing, opportunity
ContactProf Meena Upadhyaya
2 llyn Close, Cardiff CF23 6LG