|Cerebral Palsy Cymru is a national centre of excellence for families in Wales with children who have cerebral palsy. Our specialist team of physiotherapists, occupational therapists and speech and language therapists work together to help each child. Our family support service offers a listening ear, advice and support. We work from our children’s centre in Llanishen, Cardiff but also provide therapy sessions out in the community, all across Wales.
To raise funds for the charity, we have established an online shop, which has been very successful. We are therefore looking to recruit part-time volunteers to join our e-commerce team.
The tasks they will be getting involved with are:
· Quality control and ensuring items are fit for re-sale
· Researching the items history
· Writing captive and creative descriptions
· Styling & photographing items
· Packing and dispatching items for delivery
· Assisting with the creation of fun and engaging digital content for use on our retail social media pages.
· Steam cleaning clothing in preparation for uploading online
We would be interested in receiving applications from individuals who are able to commit to 4+ hours a week between Tuesday and Thursday. Hours and days can be fully flexible.
As well as helping us to generate income for Cerebral Palsy Cymru, volunteers will also gain the following skills:
• Customer service
• Research and analytical skills
• Stock control and management skills
• Health and Safety training
• IT and photography skills
This role would be perfectly suited for anyone who has a passion for sustainable fashion and charity retail. No previous experience is necessary, as full training will be provided.
How to apply:
Please complete the short online form (link below) and a member of our team will be in touch.
Tags: admin and office work, digital, Marketing / PR Media
ContactJoanna Di Somma
1 The Courtyard, 73 Ty Glas Avenue, Llanishen, Cardiff, CF14 5DX.
Tel: 029 205 22600