|Bobath Wales provides physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech and language therapy to children all over Wales who have cerebral palsy.
We are looking for volunteers to work in our charity shops.
Volunteers can expect to:
– talk to customers and make them feel welcome in the shop
– advise and help customers as they make purchases
– operate the till and deal with various methods of payment
– sort and prepare donations of clothes, bric-a-brac, books etc.
– answer customer enquiries
Full training is provided.
Tags: Administration and Office Work, Charity Shop, Finance
Children’s Therapy Centre Wales, 19 Park Road, Whitchurch, Cardiff CF14 7BP
Tel: 029 20 522600