We are looking for an energetic, multi-tasking person to support Alternatives to Violence (AVP) in fundraising to help us make our services financially sustainable and to extend them in South Wales.
AVP is a volunteer-led, community-based organisation and national charity delivering activities across Wales, England and Scotland. Through our workshop programme in communities and prisons we support adults in developing the necessary skills and attitudes to handle conflict in constructive ways and to build better relationships.
You will work with the AVP South Wales committee to:
- Develop a fundraising strategy
- Organise and support fundraising events
- Organise and support sponsored activities
- Assist with grant applications
- Collect donations
- In collaboration with our volunteer publicity officer, use social media to promote and support fundraising activities
This opportunity will give you valuable experience of working in the voluntary sector and help you to develop your organisational and fundraising skills.
This opportunity is largely home-based with travel to Cardiff and the surrounding area
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information – or phone 077200 87132.
Please visit www.avpbritain.org.uk to find out more about us
Tags: Fundraising, home opportunity, opportunity
Tel: 077200 87132