The Rumney Coronavirus Support Group has been set up to help older and vulnerable people in Rumney affected by the coronavirus.
Their services include:
- Fact-checked information and advice, complying with government guidance
- Safe social contact with people in need
- Prescription / medicines delivery
- Shopping assistance and delivery
- Mail posting
- Safe free transport for supplies and people in need in Rumney, including use of accessible school minibuses (max 2 passengers for social distancing)
The Rumney Coronavirus Support Group can be contacted via their email email@example.com or via their Facebook page ‘rumney cornonavirus support group’.
Please contact them if you are in need of assistance or would like to offer your help!
Tags: food delivery, Medication, Shopping, Virtual support group
Tel: 07815 184765