|The Cardiff Amnesty group both supports the work of Amnesty International UK and leads on our own campaigns.
Current opportunities for new local group members include:
– Producing images and content for our social media presence
– Writing blog posts on human rights issues and prisoners of conscience
– Involvement in planning of events for our key campaigns (fundraising challenges, awareness raising events, etc.)
– Attending general events in Cardiff as an Amnesty fundraiser
– Producing our brief monthly newsletter
– Administrative duties to support the local campaigns
The activities of the Cardiff Amnesty group are broad ranging so there is lots of scope for opportunities to be involved that meet different skill sets. Get in contact if you feel you have time available to help defend human rights with Amnesty International activists here in Cardiff.
Tags: Administration and Office Work
ContactLauren Caley, Cardiff Chairperson