UpRising is a national youth leadership development organisation. We are recognised at Government-level as a pioneering charity championing the critical issues surrounding diversity, social mobility and equality.
Applications open on August 1st for 2018 intake and are accessed by completing an ‘Expression of Interest’ form on our website.
Sessions will take place on Thursday evenings, every-other week for nine months, with exciting opportunities to:
● Get to know top UK leaders and discover how they make decisions that affect you.
● Meet the campaigners and organisations fighting for social change and learn first-hand how they do it.
● Create your own social action campaign to make a difference on the issue you care about most.
● Attend hands-on workshops, such as networking, leading teams, media training and more.
● Receive one-to-one support from a personal coach and a professional mentor in a career of your choice.
Sessions take place in various venues across the city
Tags: Administration and Office Work, Community, Computers and Technology, Education and Literacy, Employment, Green/Sustainable development, Marketing / PR Media
University of South Wales,
86-88 Adam St,