|Museum of Cardiff is a small museum based at the Old Library building in Cardiff city centre. We collect and display objects and stories about the history of Cardiff.
Seven days a week, we welcome both residents and tourists to the museum, and there is high demand for our gallery guides to be available in a variety of languages.
We are looking for volunteers to translate our written gallery guides from English into another language. You do not have to be a professional translator but you do need to be confident writing in both English and your chosen other language. You will also need access to a computer, either at home, or at a library, to be able to type-up the work.
Work experience you will gain:
– Experience of working to a project brief
– Experience of working to a deadline
– Experience in delivering translation services
– Experience in delivering a product for customers/visitors
– An insight into working in visitor services and the cultural sector
Get in touch to find out what language guides we currently have and what new ones we need.
Tags: Administration and Office Work, The Arts/Culture and Heritage
Museum of Cardiff, The Old Library, The Hayes, CF10 1BH
Tel: 029 2034 6214