Girlguiding is the leading charity for girls and young women in the UK, with over 500,000 members.
Thanks to the dedication and support of over 100,000 amazing volunteers, we are active in every part of the UK, giving girls and young women a space where they can be themselves, have fun, build brilliant friendships, gain valuable life skills and make a positive difference to their lives and their communities
- We build girls’ confidence and raise their aspirations.
- We give them the chance to discover their full potential and encourage them to be a powerful force for good.
- We give them a space to have fun.
- We run Rainbows (5–7 years),
- Brownies (7–10 years),
- Guides (10–14 years)
- The Senior Section (14–25 years).
Tags: Administration and Office Work, Children and Families, Community, Health and Wellbeing, Sports/Recreation and Leisure, Youth Work