We are a Wales based charity providing information, advice and assistance to parents and grandparents with child contact problems
Part Time Legal Aid Support Administration – 2 x ½ days per week (to be agreed)
• To attend Cardiff Office for FNF Both Parents Matter Cymru to complete administrative tasks to support service users, who have suffered domestic abuse and wish to follow the Legal Aid pathway.
• To review Service User Referrals to ensure complete information is held.
• Obtain required information by telephone where appropriate.
• To scan and forward to the Legal Aid Support Unit email box, complete Service User Referral Forms where support applying for Legal Aid is requested.
• Where not provided, email service user to request they:
Identify what outcomes they would like in respect of the care of their child/children – specifically the schedule of contact that they are seeking.
Identify the barriers to achieving this in terms of their ex-partner’s position.
• Tell us whether they already have a solicitor in mind to accept them as a Legal Aid client.
• To open all post marked for the attention of the Legal Aid Support Unit / Domestic Abuse Service and forward to Legal Aid Support Unit.
• To support the National Manager with the provision of data when requested.
Tags: Administration and Office Work, Children and Families, Health and Wellbeing